Lewis Pan Repair - On Hold - No New Work

A few people said they had pans that they wanted me to overhaul. Well guys, you may have waited too long. I am desperately trying to finish up what might be the last pans I repair.

I have been diagnosed with stage IV melanoma. It's spread through my lymphatic system & started eating away at some choice internal organs. I have an appointment at the MD Anderson Cancer Center down in Houston next week. We'll see what type of treatment plan they come up with and what my odds of surviving this. A few years ago it simply would have been a death sentence, but they have invented some new drugs in the last year so there is some hope.

Prayers gratefully accepted. I need all the help I can get!

Doug Stump

Doug you are on my prayer list. God Bless. Seems to be several members who are facing these kinds of things. Keep us posted on how you are doing. We will pray for you and support however we can. I have another close friend who is getting close to having a bone marrow transplant (April). He and I were at Camp Lejeune at the same time in the late 70s through mid 80s. His cancer has been linked to the water contamination there. Stay strong.

Semper Fi

Steve