Keystone Arms Inc. Producing New Reising Mags and Firing Pins

To eliminate any confusion, Keystone Arms Inc. has purchased all of Ken Christie's inventory and tooling for the manufacturing of magazines and firing pins.

Magazines:

We are now in the process of re-engineering and improving the the 30 round Reising magazine. There will be visual differences between the Christie's Magazine and the new Keystone Magazine. Due to the manufacturing of the Reising Model 50, 55 and 60 firearms (not all created equal, i.e. Dimensions and Ware), we are doing our best to improve upon known issues.

Firing Pin

We are in the process of re-engineering and improving the Reising titanium firing pin to eliminate tip breakage.

You have talked we have listened. Please visit our website to check availability for these new products.

www.keystonearms.com

Special Thank You to all Reising Machine Gun Enthusiasts for your input!!

• Upvote 1

Boy, I hope they're ready to buy before I get my Model 50 outta NFA jail in a few months.

I emailed keystone arms and they said that they were told the beginning of April for the firing pins. Don't know how long for the magazines. I also have a reising m50 on the way so I too will be buying once available.

yes great idea for those clamoring for mags, I got one of those cheesy ones SARCO was selling, great for a display mag useless otherwise.

my only imput on the christy mags is they are too long for range shooting

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a few titanium pins with broken tips in the shop...they appear to be a tad too long...I made a run of pins out of drill blanks about 10 yrs ago and all are still running...I guess I got it right back then,,,Rockwell hardness measured 26 0n the original pins...my blanks measured 45...I used up my initial run last year...guess I `ll have to find my old fixture for another run...btw titanium is only stronger than steel by weight...not by volume...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hope they get some mags produced soon. My Model 50 just got outta jail and I have no mag for it.

Magnet69

Contact Dalbert on this board. He has a 20 rounder here at TATA show. Could be a good option to at least get you a mag.

Ron