WTS - Chasen M1A1 Thompson

I'm selling the Thompson I thought I would never sell. It is a Chasen receiver M1A1 with a premium parts set. I bought it in 1993 and has been my hands down favorite and I have been lucky to have owned many Thompsons . It runs as good as it looks never a problem always taken very good care of 100% better than any West Hurley. The only bad thing when the barrel was installed threre was no buffer put between the grip mount and barrel. There are a few rings on the outer surface of the barrel a new Savage barrel is included. And there are a few scrapes on the front sight. If you are in the market for a great shooting gun from a 1st class manufacture it would be hard to beat this package. All items seen in the picture are included. It is on a form 4 in PA. It will be able to be inspected this weekend at the SAR show . Price is $19.5 detailed pictures can be provided to serious buyers. Stop by the show this weekend it will be on display Saturday and Sunday.

DSCN3913.JPG

DSCN3914.JPG

DSCN3915.JPG

DSCN3916.JPG

DSCN3917.JPG

DSCN3918.JPG

Chuck,

I can't believe you're selling the Chasen. If I wasn't in a pending deal on a Colt Navy, I'd definitely be looking at the gun.

It is a very rare, well made collectible gun, only a handful are known to exist. If it hasn't sold and my deal falls through,

I'll be knocking.

Darryl

A few people have requested pictures of the receiver.

I spent all day Saturday with the TCA club at the SAR show and looked at a few Thompsons for sale not one came close to the fit and finish of this one and all were priced higher. Only bad part it is will not transfer as C&R.

DSCN3921.JPG

DSCN3922.JPG

DSCN3924.JPG

DSCN3925.JPG

DSCN3928.JPG

Only bad part it is will not transfer as C&R.

BATFE does not recognize this TSMG as C&R because when it was originally registered, the company Chasen S.B. F. was listed as the manufacturer? Odd that when BATFE classified all WH TSMGs as C&R, Chasen didn't make the cut. The Chasen meets and exceeds the BATFE qualification of age and paucity of numbers.