Colt 1921 #4362 P.D. Gun on Subguns

(Not Mine)

Colt #4362 on Subguns with some original damaged parts and Savage replacements

Description:

This in an interesting gun in that it comes with the original 1934 registration form copy from the Roselle Police Dept., who we got it from so we are the second owner. They must have bought the gun from Auto Ordnance direct before the 1934 law that required registration. They followed the law and registered it, some agencies ignored the law and have the original guns as non-transferrable form 10 guns. It’s got about 90% of the original finish but has a few issues. The front grip has a “PD repair” as an attempt to fix a crack, the original bolt head has damage and the original extractor had the tip broken off all included with the gun, probably possible to repair. A savage nickel bolt and extractor are installed on the gun for functionality. Bore is very good with some straw. I’m asking $36,000 for this gun because of the issues. Not interested in trades. Gun is fully transferable C&R and will make an excellent shooter. Gun comes with an original early Bridgeport 20 round mag and a NY Patented 50 round working drum.

Link:

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=27753&query=retrieval

nfafirearms.27753.1.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.2.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.3.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.4.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.5.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.7.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.6.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.8.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.9.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.10.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.12.jpg

nfafirearms.27753.11.jpg

Edited by azboater

• 3 years later...

I'm 99% sure it's not legit. In the past I've chased a couple of obvious frauds just to see how they were trying to run the scam - and how stupid/greedy they thought I was. It was fun but it gets boring after a while. Someone else's turn

Is this now the forum we now resurrect old posts. Because there is not enough already in Thompson World to discuss?

SHEEESH we can talk for months on Nicks guns. As he takes one out of the rack that has been sitting since 1991 or 1985 or 90 and wonders is it a good one?

Glad Roger retired. cannot imagine if he had 500 Thompsons And from a lounge chair asked duh! is this a good one guys.In all the excitement of selling. did i sell five or was it six.

Humor for today. Don't take it to heart we all have one.And we all do it.

RON K.

Edited by colt21a