Problematic Ammunition Deliveries

UPS has had this problem for many years, I refuse to ship with them. The reason handguns have to be shipped next day air with UPS is because they could not control the theft in their system. Next day air was the only way they could manage it.

FedEx hasn't been very good with claims lately either.

Richard

Must vary by area, never had a problem with FedEx, sterling service in our area. We dropped UPS over ten years ago because of issues we were having with them.

I had FEDEX lost a car part! After dealing with "corporate computer" I finally got to talk to a human. I was told to contact seller to see what happened to the shipment, it was in FedEx hands.Then he told me the same thing that I found on their website. The shipment was in Ga. and would be delivered tomarrow. That was over a week after I got original email delivery notice. I contacted the seller and a week later they issued me a refund. IMHO I think their customer care people only read what is on their computer. They will not try to find the lost item............

Fed Ex comes anytime between 9am -8pm, never the same driver and they always have trouble finding my house. I hate their "direct signature" because you cannot divert the delivery. You have to be home to sign, sometimes I'll stay home all day waiting and they don't show up, I'll get a text "undeliverable."

UPS comes 10:30 - 11:00 same driver for years, and I have his phone #. If there is a signature needed he knows to sign for me.

I guess the quality of service depends on where you live.

--END OF RANT--