Thompson Machine guns found in Ukraine

Known about some of it for ten years myself, And was trying to do the c drum deal they had. No way of getting any of it to safe port. And stuff out of Soviet land was only going to swissland for me .It was my problem to get it to U.S.A. even Dragunovs.And some real wild one only guns. I know a lot of the players who thought they could i gave them info they said can't help you.{too dangerous or some other excuse.} My VIET NAM Buy in was the best. Even some of the uk guys have dropped off the map in the past 10 years. and the stuff in Greece and Malta and Sudan and Libya good luck.

I just did not start buying a Thompson in 1973. Sadly none of it was like before. And very few left who care or bother. post-504-0-27372100-1620071294_thumb.jpgBut it was always a fun time. RON K.

My heart skips a beat seeing those crates of pristine M1 and 28's being opened. A time capsule of WW2 Thompsons. If only....

An old associate of mine, a registered UK arms dealer, bought dozens of Russian cases of unissued Model of 1928A1 Thompsons from the Ukraine, shortly after its independance. He told me that they had been stored in a salt mine with other unissued WW2 era weapons, I wonder if this was the same mine he vistied back then.

The only mags he came across were those in the cases with the TSMGs, all XX mags, together with 5 cell pouches and US web belts.

At home, I have two Russian Thompson cases, marked as those in the video, sadly there are no unissued TSMGs in them though 😉

In contact with 2 people now.And stuff is new and mint cond. Will see if they located the C drums. And the person who a member talked about here in England is passed i did deal with his widow year ago. his items had been new unissued.I will see what i can get out of this batch.RON K.

31 minutes ago, colt21a said:

In contact with 2 people now.And stuff is new and mint cond. Will see if they located the C drums. And the person who a member talked about here in England is passed i did deal with his widow year ago. his items had been new unissued.I will see what i can get out of this batch.RON K.

Ron, it’s time for you to get that last deal done….

Yes since my last Dragunov deal went down and the MP-38's went no place.{ all i wanted was 25 to 50 fast ha ha}Only those that have done this stuff know all about it. very frustrating sometimes to say the least. but the places and things and stories priceless. RON K.

Take note of the 20 rd mag pictured above.

My neighbor once worked in the salt mines in Cleveland, Ohio.

He said that any tools used in the mine turned to rust when exposed to above ground air.

The Tommy;s pictured might not stay mint for long when brought out. Might look like the 20 rd mag pictured above.

Jim C

4 hours ago, reichstall said:

I see the folks guarding say no one will get them.

Money talks... trouble is they are on the wrong side, at the moment; I don't think the Russians will be doing any deals with anyone in the west, due to sanctions etc. in the near future.