Reising owners, step inside please..

Hello everyone, I have been working on a project for the past few months involving a Reising and am in the final stages of design. However, I am aware that tolerances on the Reisings seem to vary slightly from gun to gun. Before I finish the final design, I wanted to get a few samples of dimensions from a few more guns. If anyone is interested in helping, please send me a PM and I will reach out with more details. You will need a pair of calipers that can give results in milimeters. Reising referring to the M50, M55, and M60 family of rifles.

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!

Edited by bandanabandit1

• bandanabandit1 changed the title to Reising owners, step inside please..

sir, first welcome to the boards,, can you plesae tell us about your project and what dims. you want, i have made production runs of severial reising partsm reciever, rear sight, rear sight elevator, selector screws, selectors, auto connectors, rear bumper plugs,,the reising are made to U.S. dimentions, every part is careful plus or minus according to U.S. dimention system,,,why would you want to use metric measuring tools, are you in the U.S. // i have many  blue print sheets of parts, let us know whay you need, since you have only 2 post im wondering what your board history is, ,just sayn

4 hours ago, BillyDixon said:

sir, first welcome to the boards,, can you plesae tell us about your project and what dims. you want, i have made production runs of severial reising partsm reciever, rear sight, rear sight elevator, selector screws, selectors, auto connectors, rear bumper plugs,,the reising are made to U.S. dimentions, every part is careful plus or minus according to U.S. dimention system,,,why would you want to use metric measuring tools, are you in the U.S. // i have many  blue print sheets of parts, let us know whay you need, since you have only 2 post im wondering what your board history is, ,just sayn

Hi Billy, thanks for the welcome. I'm pretty active on other forums with thousands of posts - just thought I could reach more Reising owners directly by posting here. I can send you a PM with what I need. Don't want to say too much until the item is completed and ready. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...