3d model of 21ac Thompson

I have no idea what is involved. My brother is a goldsmith of 40 years.  I am going to have him do a bracelet with a 21ac on it. It will be gold and he will buff it so it looks well worn.  Does anyone have a 3d file that he can use. I am looking for a profile of one. He has a machine that he inputs the file and it carves it out of wax. 

NEXT STOP COLT UNDERWEAR, AND MAYBE THOMPSON  TATTOOS.OF DRUMS AND STICKS.AND DECALS FOR THE CAR OR TRUCK.. AND FAMILY T-SHIRTS.. A BRACELET WILL NOT DO IT AND DON'T FORGET THE BELT BUCKLE.

WHAT WAS THAT SONG "wE wANT iT aLL"😄

And the challenge coin, you can't forget that for gun shows. and the 21ac tieclip. and rubber stamps for envelopes. its a brave new world.im got rid of all the keychains including the P-90's and MP-5s i had done. and also my MP-5 pens cups and the posters.I THINK I HAVE ONE AKS74U CUP LEFT. I DID IT ALL.AND I LIKED IT.

On 1/4/2024 at 7:13 PM, colt21a said:

NEXT STOP COLT UNDERWEAR, AND MAYBE THOMPSON  TATTOOS.OF DRUMS AND STICKS.AND DECALS FOR THE CAR OR TRUCK.. AND FAMILY T-SHIRTS.. A BRACELET WILL NOT DO IT AND DON'T FORGET THE BELT BUCKLE.

WHAT WAS THAT SONG "wE wANT iT aLL"😄

I have a Thompson tattoo!

18 hours ago, ppgcowboy said:

But it must not have worked for you.

I sold everything i ever made and marketed....so yeah come to think of it. That worked out...GOOD LUCK IN ALL YOU DECIDE TO DO.

Posted (edited)

But I am not really trying to market. Just trying to see if anyone can do the 3d part that is better than what is done at places like squidoo. Also sharing a project involving the Thompson. But from the lack of responses, no one does. Otherwise you would have helped if you knew someone I would think. Thanks for the input.

Edited by ppgcowboy
  • Upvote 1

several years ago some CAD sharing platforms  tons of firearm components even whole assemblies, I printed a half scale 1928 and components, after a few hours of fitting it went together but times have changed and lots of firearm stuff have gone, try a search on the net for cad files for a assembly, then outline the assembly and you will have the full shape and profile, easy to print that on a 3d printer

I no longer know anybody that bothers anymore and a few are retired or part of the earth now. i did the few other guns over 5 years ago. and other stuff like 25 to 30 and 40 years ago. heck the book has been out since 93, and long sold out and out of print.BUT LIKE I STARTED YOU WILL FIND AWAY. And if just one or 2 you want to make. that unique custom stuff.everything i did was in hundreds.post-504-0-21332800-1605462663_thumb.gif

• Like 1