M1a1 Parts Kit

when i sold the kits here selling price was i think $550.00 for new kit's. so even in a few short year's inflagreedtion step's in.

in about 1975 i sold new m1's from interarm's for $550.00 or so.kit price was $100.00

i should have taken one of those and buried it in cosmo. along with my 99% colt 21a.

but in life we move on. and too many toy's to play with in a mature man's life.

even the black plastic "patent pending" Thompson squirt gun http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Ron

There's an M1 kit on Buddy's board now for $799. If it has original barrel, it may not get any better than this for awhile.

When I got into C&R stuff a while ago, I was told to avoid Florida Gun Works at all costs. Do your research on the web. Because of that, I never ordered but there is some very, very negative stuff out there about that business.

Hopefully I am wrong and the guy is running a good shop now.

Chris.

Edit: I checked back up... just google for the name. Not good. http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults....orida+Gunworks+

D.C. Chris thanks for the info. now remember new board policy now. only the true fact's and the "real story" maybe like Paul Harvey.

we will not permit b.s this guy said this about that guy.this guy screwed this guy on a deal. this dealer shipped a Boat Anchor and said it was a Colt.

from now on valid stuff. that can be proven......not a disagreement of condition.

but plain outright. screwing the pooch stuff.

everybody who is anybody in this bizz has had the share of it. and with the net there is more of it everyday. and with the price's and the economy there will be more of it.

now valid info maybe even from better bizz bureau we can use.

and i'm not smokin too much bamboo http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif

just check the other board today for the latest fiasco of tale's......now they complain if they do get something shipped.

i thank you for valid info on real crook's.

otherwise to me the rest is just TALK!

and us gun's guy's always like to blah, blah, blah,

have a good day. have fun, stay safe.

Ron

Don't know if it sold or not. Here's the guys email

Machinegunmatt@comcast.net

If that doesn't work out try Dennis Todd when he returns from the SAR show. You can reach him now at,

dtoddmg@aol.com or 610 543 7300

Good luck

Bob D

AVOID Florida Gun Workss at all costs no matter how pretty the pictures are.

the only business I ever did with Dennis was for a original Kerr Sling this year what a great guy. He like me even better when he found out I have a Corp. & a LLC. oh he had several slings same price, he picked me out a cherry (marked)

sprat

Try Don Bell @ Omega 520 889 8895. I saw some on his table today in Vegas, and think the price was 495.

BTW, best Thompson deal of the show was a NAC 1921/8 for 14.2 in my opinion. Several other Thompsons in the 14K range.