Sale On New "c" Drums`

Does anybody want to do a buy on new "C" drums from Kahr. Sales ends on Tuesdsay December 22nd.

I can get them for $425 + actual flat rate mail shipping to you. Price is the same if you buy 1 or 100. This is cheaper then I have seen anywhere. If interested, let me know. mike@mikesmachineguns.com

I have purchased two of the Kahr C drums.

The first had to go to Merle before it would function. Out of the box it was a no workee.

Merle fixed it 100% for a very reasonable price!

The second one worked out of the box, no need to send it to Merle.

I also purchased some Kahr L drums - none of the four would work. Gave up and bought the Crosby repros - they worked.

So my experience is : 50/50 on the Kahr C drum. 100% failure with the Kahr L drums.

I would be interested in a C drum, but I would first like to know more about how well these are made and how well they function; any feedback from prior purchasers?

There's lots of information on these that can be found via the search function. Overall, some work and some need Merle but where else are you going to get a c-drum at this price?

- Ron

When I sent mine back in the spring, it was $135, shipped. This included a 100 round test fire. It may have gone up, if he is still doing it.

Thompson_C_Drum.jpg

Ok, so only ordering one drum for Billy32.

May as well make it 2...I can paypal the moeny to you immediately if you want, got abunch of $ in my account that I can't seem to get them to put in my bank account. Or I can mail you a company check. Just let me know.

My computer is down (this is being posted from my phone), so my email isnt working too well. My contaqct info is: George Ruben, Oyster Bay Ind., 31 South St, Oyster Bay, NY, 11771. 516-922-1376 or 3735 Mon-Fri, 10-5 EST. Oysterbayindustries@yahoo.com

Thank you very much for doing this, its like an early Christmas

That is a good price. I saw some price gouging back in the day when they first came out, but the last few shows in my neck of the woods (Southern PA, Northern VA) didn't have them that low. I want to say I saw them in the high 4's, low 5's, but haven't been actively looking for C drums lately. Edited by DC Chris

It's not a gamble. Even if it doesn't work, it can be made to. And it's a C drum! Only gal in town......

It's not a gamble. Even if it doesn't work, it can be made to. And it's a C drum! Only gal in town......

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply the drums were bad. I'm confident it will work, I was merely trying to suggest it's a gamble whether it will work out of the box or will require Merle's magic. I'm looking forward to my C drum!

Mike,

In Mexico, so first time on the site for a while... Iffin you happened to have bought any extras, or someone crawfishes, I would like one.... I´m good for it....... Be back the first of the year...

Asta baby....

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply the drums were bad. I'm confident it will work, I was merely trying to suggest it's a gamble whether it will work out of the box or will require Merle's magic. I'm looking forward to my C drum!

No, you were right, it is a gamble. The fact they are the only show in town is why Kahr can still sell products that do not work properly out of the box half the time. If anyone else made a decent C drum Kahr would be out of luck. Kahr's poor quality control coupled with their dismal customer service does not result in a winning combination for the customer.

well, call it luck, but mine worked 100% straight out of the box on 28's,

can not be said from the L-drum i bought after the ban, POS that I gave away to someone who bought a gun from me

It was mentioned here on this board a couple of years ago that when Kahr was putting the Mfg. of these new "C" drums together that Merle Bitkofer was working with them to make sure these drums were going to work. My question to Merle or other board members who have had these repaired by Merle, what went wrong? What are the problems with these drums and how come Merle's involvent with Kahr on this project did not result in a reliable product? I would like to know specifics on the particular faults as to why these new drums are still unreliable. Has anyone who has had a Kahr "C" drum repaired by Merle asked or been told what the specific shortcomings of these drums are? Again, I am not talking about any "L" dums or any older "West Hurly C" drums but rather the "New" Kahr "C" drums.

Mike Hammer

It was mentioned here on this board a couple of years ago that when Kahr was putting the Mfg. of these new "C" drums together that Merle Bitkofer was working with them to make sure these drums were going to work. My question to Merle or other board members who have had these repaired by Merle, what went wrong? What are the problems with these drums and how come Merle's involvent with Kahr on this project did not result in a reliable product? I would like to know specifics on the particular faults as to why these new drums are still unreliable. Has anyone who has had a Kahr "C" drum repaired by Merle asked or been told what the specific shortcomings of these drums are? Again, I am not talking about any "L" dums or any older "West Hurly C" drums but rather the "New" Kahr "C" drums.

Mike Hammer

Here's a link to the topic I started when I bought mine from Merle when the drums were first released. You probably have already seen it but it does touch on what Merle did to mine.

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/ind...t=0&start=0

Mike,

In Mexico, so first time on the site for a while... Iffin you happened to have bought any extras, or someone crawfishes, I would like one.... I´m good for it....... Be back the first of the year...

Asta baby....

Statute of limitations expire at the first of the year?

Mike,

Asta baby....

Statute of limitations expire at the first of the year?

Thanks Bro! I'll just set back and sip my Apple Pie and wait for annuder one....

Drums have arrived and those interested have been contacted. If I can get more at a good price, will post it on here for everyone to get a decent deal while we can.

Thanks again to

Billie32

hrt4me

Z3