2015 Thompson Collectors Association Show & Shoot

It's that time of year again to start planning for the TCA Annual Show & Shoot.

This ad will be bumped several times in the next seven weeks to provide periodic reminders.

You can go to the club's website: http://www.thetca.net/ look under CLUB PLANS and get all the particulars about costs, hotel, and range

address for your Form 5320 if needed.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/rw50/2015%20TCA%20S%20and%20S/3ad765bd-3d0d-4429-b737-6a7a8bc2bec6.jpg

Carol and I will be there Thursday afternoon. We'll set up on Friday around 1000 - any help is very appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

We've got a great weekend planned, a great show and plenty of shooting on Sunday.

Bill Troy

TCA President

Very nice suit and dress up GiantPanda, very nostalgic . How many people usually attend the TCA annual show and shoot? I'm am luckily off all the weekends in September, so I was thinking about attending. It sounds like a good time and meeting some new people and others I met at the TATA event.

I cannot really remember a number other than I will say there are more shooters at the TCA shoot than there were at TATA. TCA runs as many as 5 or 6 events on Sunday - it is great! The range where we shoot is very MG friendly also - great bunch of people there. Come once and you will be hooked...

I've coordinated with the Berrien County Sheriff's office and unless there is an emergency, Lt Mike Kline will bring the SVDM guns to this year's show.

Who is coming?

Hope to see you there.

Bill Troy

Edited by bt3_guns

If you have not seen the SVDM Thompson guns and met Lt. Mike Kline, you are in for a real treat. This is one Thompson show you do not want to miss! And the shoot on Sunday is pretty good too :D

Me, I go just to see Jim C351 ;)

• Upvote 1

Bump again.

Note that the TCA group rate is $119 + tx, not the $109 + tx as listed.

Still a lot better than the AAA rate od $152 + tx!

Se everyone there! Maybe we can find a new place to get tossed out of Friday or Sat night!

I'm not sure that I can make it this year but in the past I have flown into both Cleveland and Columbus. I prefer the Columbus airport mostly because it is easier to get your rental car and get on your way. I have never tried to come in via Phillie.

All,

We've had at least one member's show and shoot paperwork get lost in the mail.

If you sent in a check, send me a PM so I can sort out any other missing mail.

If you received an email from me about this, disregard this request, your paperwork arrived.

We'll be talking to the postmaster about this.

See you in a few weeks - safe travels!

Bill Troy

If you are on the fence about attending this show & shoot and believe it is too late, a quick message to Bill Troy may solve all your problems. I am betting Bill can make it happen!!! We are going to have two days of pure FUN, THOMPSON FUN :D :D :D

I hope to see you there!