Christie Reising Magazines

Found some, thanks for the tips!

Anyone have any of Ken Christie's 30 round Reising magazines they want to sell?

I'm also looking for an original 20-round follower, I have a 20 -rd mag with a flat 12-rd follower in it, doesn't feed well.

PM me if you have any of the above or know someone who does.

Happy New Year to ALL!

Frank Iannamico

I was told Christy stopped making them by a different vendor over a year ago at the creek, who claimed he had bought out the last of them directly from Ken and he had ceased production, so I bought him out of the few he had left. I haven't made any effort to verify that story, but I've not seen anyone selling them since then either? HTH

Frank,

The fact that you are asking for Christie mags and getting no response leads me to believe that Ken is no longer in business.

Do you know what became of him and his business???

Jim C

Ken's son has taken over the business and they primarily sell 10/22 accessories now, Keystone Joe has taken over the Reising parts business.If you click on REISING parts on Ken and son Chance's site it takes you to Joe's site.

As I recall Ken originally sold all his Reising inventory to another fellow who passed away? BTW I remember a company in Kalifornia selling complete Reising part kits for $99.00, I still have one. (not for sale).

I was able to find some Christie mags from a board member.