Broomhandle machine pistol parts

Got Uzi

You might want to contact eugene@lugerman.com

He services/rebuilds/restores Broomhandles. He went through my M30 semi. I don't know if he works on or has parts to fix 712s but it can't hurt to ask

Lugerman is a crook....don't go there. Waited over a year for a part then had to threaten to show up to get my funds back.

Parts do come up, though not that often. I've seen several complete uppers over the years for sale and they don't usually bring that much since the guns are not that common. I did see one complete torched kit years ago but don't recall the details.

Correct accessories are expensive.

I have a magazine fed Astra 903 with a shot out bore in 7.63
I would love to do a 9MM conversion but am afraid of destroying some provenance.
There was a 903 upper on GB awhile ago and I should have bought it even though it was well worn itself.
On my Astra the upper is different from the semis; 901 and 902.

I would love to do a 9MM conversion but am afraid of destroying some provenance.

There was a 903 upper on GB awhile ago and I should have bought it even though it was well worn itself.

Nice!...love the Astra9xx series

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my Bolo back from Redman’s... had it relined in 7.63. Took a bit longer than I liked, but it’s a beautiful job.