WLTB 28 butt stock hardware

I recently posted about purchasing 28 vertical grip, many suggested reaching out to Dan and have been placed on his waiting list, now I'm in need of the hardware for the butt stock, if anyone has these parts for sale or a site or supplier I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks

Mike

Few years back Sarco was offering 28 Buttstock Hardware.

Best to look at their advertisements in Firearms News..Sarco does 3 various Ads a Month in the Newspaper/Magazine that are several pages....on of the Advertisements is a page on Thompson SMG.

Their online Advertisements show really not much....it's the Firearms News Advertisements

You can use a P-14 or M1917 buttplate, you just have to bend the top where it overlaps the stock and bend the body a little to get the right fit. Thompson buttplate on GPC - $30+. M1917 buttplate - $9. You just have to hope the one you get is not too badly rusted or chewed up considering what a buttplate goes thru.

Bob

Received a text from Dan (deerslayer) suggesting sourcing the parts for the butt stock, if anyone has the parts for sale or where I could source greatly appreciate it

Regards

Mike

Pretty sure I have a spare set of the slide hardware.....or at least most of it......I just spent weeks tracking down a butt plate and screws......and the only one I found had a hole in it that will need to be welded and refinished...........