SAR in Phoenix, who's going?

I know it is early but I was just wondering who Going and are you going to be a vendor or visitor? I am going to be shopping and am putting my list together and am hoping to fill some of it. Will be nice to meet others from the boards.

I will be there with Colt Chopper and a couple of other stragglers. LOL! We get to sunny PHX on thursday morning. I believe TINO will be there. Maybe a meet and greet is in store for a Saturday afternoon by a tank or APC, or the food stands. I'll be the slim guy in the Hawaiian shirt. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/thetoolman/24.gif

I'll be there but I will be set up at the Crossroads Show. I'm usually at the back of the main building and I'm easy to spot as I use a 16 ' long red NAZI banner as a table cover. I will have a box of misc. Russian sub gun parts for sale at a good price. I also have a really nice VIG dummy 9mm sub gun I'll bring if anyone is interested. You get into both shows for one price so come on in and say hello. I'll also go over to the SAR time permitting to visit with my pal Don Bell - Omega Arms.

Jim

I fly in the 1st. Never been to the show but plan on spending all 3 days there. If there is someone in the know about the show and wants to pick a time and place I am game. Just make sure we all know the secret signal so we know who is who.

I fly in the 1st. Never been to the show but plan on spending all 3 days there. If there is someone in the know about the show and wants to pick a time and place I am game. Just make sure we all know the secret signal so we know who is who.

Where are you staying?

Near the Armor display by the center entrance on the east side is a Burger trailer with picnic tables. Gordon, Murray Willis and I used to take the lunch break there. Might be a good central location if a date and time could be worked out for everyone. It's just a few steps out the middle door there.

• Upvote 1

I plan on being there Fri-Sat . Just walking around . Desert sand camo boonie with black Thompson , M1 Garand , M1 carbine and '03 Springfield pins on it . May have a gold 1919A4 on a tripod on the front if I can get the pin backs for it .

Chris

Will be there, Have some original Thompson manuals to move out.Colt 4th ed colt fifth a early Thompson grey cover and a few ww2 original m1 and 1928, And a few others. and some Auto Ord letterhead. so check the table near Neals gatling gun on display, ,guys who are traveling fair be safe. Colt 21a Ron

This show won't be like it used to be for me...Too many good friends gone.

P.S. also if any body wants dibs on the four manuals and letterhead for 300 bucks let me know. I will hold them for you at the show. I feel that's a fair price.

Edited by colt21a