1928 TSMG Stripped Bolts

Has ebay changed their policy on machine gun parts? I was temporarily

shut off on ebay for selling a raw casting for an MG-34 receiver. (A lump

of iron weighing 22 lbs). And I have been banned from Paypal for life for

selling harmless gun parts such as sights, etc. How are you doing this?

Bob

On paypal, I have them say truck part. On Evilbay, I try not to mention gun or machinegun. I got kicked off for CETME bayonet. I changed the name to CTME and didn't have a problem. As far as ebay knows, this is a bolt for something. No nut included.

I've stayed away from eBay for several years now, due to their damned tinkering with the sellers' procedures and rising fees, but I just looked up their rules for gun parts and it seems that they have changed in the last (few?) years.

I think they used to say that nothing related to a MG or "Assault Rifle" could be listed. Now the FAQ says the following:

"The following gun parts and accessories are allowed on the eBay US site only. The seller must be in the US and offer domestic shipping only:

• En bloc clips

•  

Barrels

•  

Bolts

•  

Choke tubes

•  

Cylinders

•  

Firing pins

•  

Hammers

•  

Magazines with a capacity to accept 10 rounds or less (high-capacity magazines that can accept more than 10 rounds are not allowed)

•  

Slides

•  

Trigger assemblies"

There doesn't seem to be any restriction to which types of firearms those parts belong to. Perhaps someone else could check the material at this link and see if I'm reading it correctly?

http://pages.ebay.co...ons-knives.html

Edited by richard w.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it depends on which kid is screening at eBay that day. This summer I had stuffed taken down that fit their requirements, such as stipulating that a luger mag only held 8 rnds and was not high capacity. I also sold a 39 round WH Thompson drum mag and a 1928A1 stripped frame.