Thompson parts at Knob Creek?

I will be looking for the following parts at "The Creek". If anyone knows who might have these there please post it here.

Sight rivets to put a Lyman ladder sight on to a WWII 28.

Compensator pin for a WWII compensator

Sight pin for a Colt 21 sight

28/21 mag release without the hole.

These will go on guns I shoot for fun so I really only need dimensionally correct parts, not necessarily original parts.

I made it back from "The Creek". Had a great time. The weather turned out to be very nice. The pins and rivets were available from the first vendor on the right as you exit the shop and enter the pole barn. I did not see any mag releases without the hole. T.D. was there so I was able to get a signed copy of his book. He also showed me where to get good deals on an original grip mount and a stock release button. You never know who you will run in to or what you will find at "The Creek".

In the complete opposite corner (farthest away from the shop and to the left) from the place with the rivets and pins was a table with an MP41, Grease Gun, presample Swedish K, etc. I think they had a presample M1A1 (based on the price), and I think it was marked sold. I looked at a couple of the guns they had but not the Thompson. Is that the one you are thinking of?

Yep,thats the one.told the boss and he ran.....litteraly ran to see the 7500.00 m1a1 thompson.....but it was already sold.

i did buy an original WW2 bridgeport drum,brand new for 650.00

Mark, I may be putting a pre May M1A1 up on Gunbroker in the next month or so if your boss is still interested in one.

Other than some Vickers parts and two cases of 54R I did not see much at the show I was interested in, although I did make arrangements to buy a M1910 Maxim.

Picked up a 28 knurled Savage actuator for $40.

Saw the Pre-May M1A1 and actually had a deal made for $6500. until I was informed that it was sold "AS IS",

I asked if it ran and they said they didn't know. I then asked if I laid down the cash would they walk to main line with me and let me try a mag, they said NO.

Their exact words were " At the cost they were selling it at, anyone should be able to absorb any costs needed to make repairs".

It may have been just fine, but I walked. Just not the way I like to do business.

When I sell something, I like to stand behind it and if there is a problem make it known.

Hopefully someone got it for a good deal and there are no issues.