I know prices are going up but.....

3 hours ago, 2ndArmored said:

In the ad, the owner states that he doesn't want to sell it - just relist it (to get back his ad fee due to a delinquent buyer.)  Hence the astronomic price.

That note was added after I made the original post

Believe it not there are a couple people who I know that have dealt with him, and after hearing the stories...I would not.  Sometimes a big inventory is because nothing has sold?  My favorites are the M134 castings.  If buyers had any idea what it really takes to machine them to an actual correct spec they would never sell, but as one friend often states "selling the dream".

On 4/6/2023 at 9:00 PM, johnsonlmg41 said:

Believe it not there are a couple people who I know that have dealt with him, and after hearing the stories...I would not.  Sometimes a big inventory is because nothing has sold?  My favorites are the M134 castings.  If buyers had any idea what it really takes to machine them to an actual correct spec they would never sell, but as one friend often states "selling the dream".

Who are you guys talking about? Let me know so I don't make a mistake!

• 4 months later...
On 4/8/2023 at 11:10 AM, StrangeRanger said:

Thunder Pumpkin Imports was the poster of the original ad

I bought an MP40 from him 3 or 4 years ago.  It was a very good price and the gun was better than I expected.  He was absolutely fantastic to work with.  F3 approved to my dealer in about a day.  And he dropped it off 3 days later at my dealer as he was heading South for a vacation.