Need a breech oiler

14 hours ago, SP Sarge said:

Thanks!!! I’ll I ordered from waffenmeisters and it says they already shipped. I’ve never purchased from them before. 

WOW, I thought we were just overlooked as a supplier of this part.
I see now it is out of stock.
I found that hard to believe because we had such a large box of them, so I looked into the admin side of the web site.
We sold 296(!) of those breech oiler assemblies!
Was there really that much demand, or are customer just buying spares?

Richard

57 minutes ago, APEXgunparts said:

WOW, I thought we were just overlooked as a supplier of this part.
I see now it is out of stock.
I found that hard to believe because we had such a large box of them, so I looked into the admin side of the web site.
We sold 296(!) of those breech oiler assemblies!
Was there really that much demand, or are customer just buying spares?

Richard

Having seen you guys post on here, I was hoping you would have them. Everyone was out of stock except waffen…. Khar has new modern made ones, but I’m not sure of their quality. The only other option was aztech but I’m too sure with international and importing, I didn’t want to chance it. This made me buy a few for sure so I don’t get into a bind again. That could probably have something to do with the volume of sales you saw!

Edited by Dpedersen

Potentially dumb question, but wouldn't it be possible to weld that back up, if the parts difficult to find a replacement for? Or is it under spring tension?

• 3 weeks later...

With Davids permission, following on from the above post, I have 6 breach oilers, see photos below, if anyone is looking for one.
$30 apiece or $50 for two including shipping.
It is not my intention to make money on this, just cover my costs and shipping, so 50% of proceeds will be donated to the forum, I know David could always do with a little support.
If you want one, or two… PM me.

Breach Oilers 1.jpgBreach Oilers 4.jpgBreach Oilers 3.jpgBreach Oilers 2.jpg

11 minutes ago, rpbcps said:

With Davids permission, following on from the above post, I have 6 breach oilers, see photos below, if anyone is looking for one.
$30 apiece or $50 for two including shipping.
It is not my intention to make money on this, just cover my costs and shipping, so 50% of proceeds will be donated to the forum, I know David could always do with a little support.
If you want one, or two… PM me.

Breach Oilers 1.jpgBreach Oilers 4.jpgBreach Oilers 3.jpgBreach Oilers 2.jpg

I just got 2 of them and very happy with them! Thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Two happy enthusiasts on this forum have received some Breech oilers from me, but still have four left if anyone else is looking for one.

1928 Oilers 3.jpg

1928 Oilers 2.jpg

1928 Oilers.jpg