Bulk Ammo Deals

https://www.trueshotgunclub.com/product/sellier-bellot-9mm-115-grain-fmj-50-rounds

https://www.trueshotgunclub.com/product/sellier-bellot-9mm-124-grain-fmj-1000-rounds

Colt21 is selling 1/2 cases for $300, not full cases

If you search you can find $600-675 a case still.

On arms list its $500-600

On gunbroker some cases are selling as low as $550

Market seems to be right at $650 a case right now through a dealer website. It shows up and sells out.

Edited by huggytree

I guess this might be my last 100rd drum dump for a while, the stuff's getting to be too valuable to shoot.

That was a ‘28 actuator. I did two dumps. Put a few tracers in for fun. I have quite a bit of ammo but I am concerned that it’s going to be quite some time before supplies and prices ever get back to normal.

A few weeks ago the price for factory 30-40 Krag was roughly $1.95 per round. In the span of a couple of days the price jumped to $3.33 per round ... Now it cannot be found at any price except though auctions. I purchased 100 rounds through an auction at the lower price a week ago and the seller actually complained to me that he could have sold it for a lot more than I bought it for. While I am well stocked in 30-06 and .45 ACP I don't see doing any more mag dumps. We are also pretty good with reloading components ... For now.

I just found an auction where a seller was asking $120.00 per box for 50 round boxes of 44-40 cowboy loads ... Crazy.

https://www.trueshotgunclub.com/product/sellier-bellot-9mm-115-grain-fmj-50-rounds

https://www.trueshotgunclub.com/product/sellier-bellot-9mm-124-grain-fmj-1000-rounds

Colt21 is selling 1/2 cases for $300, not full cases

If you search you can find $600-675 a case still.

On arms list its $500-600

On gunbroker some cases are selling as low as $550

Market seems to be right at $650 a case right now through a dealer website. It shows up and sells out.

yeah SOME people might not want to buy a 1000 rounds for over $600 bucks.so they can buy 500 for $300.

which right now is priced fairly since i have seen box prices from $35 to as high as $50 now.so who would not buy a box at 30 each...?

somebody that figured it will be $20 a box... yeah good luck right now on that one

If a person needs it who cares what the cost they need it. Buy a 9mm handgun now and have them tell you okay you can buy one box of ammo with it WOW a whole 50 round box.it will go up more before it drops down.And in future ammo will go up...and not return to some low cost level... watch it.

Yes i just paid $35 a box for 45 acp. that hurt.When six months ago it was $24 bucks. but now if you need it you pay like anything else.If anybody is sitting on a fat stash. they can't afford to shoot it now because replacement will be way more. Many a belt fed will get a break now.RON K.

And a ton of surplus is long gone.....

For those prices I may have to breakout some of the cases I have sitting around here and sell them. Mostly Remington and Federal if I remember correctly.

A week or so ago I had some mechanical work done and the bill was round $100.00 ... The guy said he would take 100 rounds of 5.56MM in lieu of cash, which I did ... Now I wonder who was the biggest sucker.

For those prices I may have to breakout some of the cases I have sitting around here and sell them. Mostly Remington and Federal if I remember correctly.

A week or so ago I had some mechanical work done and the bill was round $100.00 ... The guy said he would take 100 rounds of 5.56MM in lieu of cash, which I did ... Now I wonder who was the biggest sucker.

I have roughly 24,000 rounds of 9mm on hand so I doubt I would miss a few cases. :)

I'm thinking now might be a good time for me to sell these 2 WWII repacks of .45acp. I've got sitting around, somebody might be happy to have these. They could be sold as collectables or shooters as this stuff still works fine. Anyone know how this would have to be shipped and what the preferred shipper would be for ammo? Don't know if I should sell it by individual cartons or whole? Any thoughts on how to go about selling this stuff?

for sale.jpg

Edited by Mike Hammer

So huggy are you telling me to put it up for $295.00 and with shipping and bid war i will get a whole $300 bucks.

Like what i want for it cash and carry no ship or a card fee like most of these places..

WOW that is some crazy math there. Who could ever imagine. a 500 round case of 9mm Winchester brown box could be $300 bucks. a Total rip off to the public.

it should be $14.05 quick somebody sell me 10,000 rounds. so i can beat my own price.

in a month it will not come down at all.Anybody want to take that bet for a case contact me. Just make sure you have the case of ammo to send when i Win. Even the big time ammo guys can't keep in stock and raised prices.reloaders are Joyous now.

everybody have a fun week.

post-504-0-87248600-1602456989_thumb.jpg

Edited by colt21a

There was a armslist ad for $399 cases of 1000 today right in AZ. He sold out very fast. Your price is correct for the market. No bargain though. But you never said it was a bargain either. I doubt you find any takers here at that price as we all have thousands to tens of thousands stocked up. Id gladly stock more at $300 a case but not a 1/2 case. Cant pay 3.5x what it was. No matter who wins president it wont be back to $175 a case for 6-12 months most likely.

It was selling at $800-900 a few weeks ago. Some still list it for that much. The Market has come down a bit. Guys paid $1 a bullet. Ha.

Post election riots may cause it to rise again

https://www.armslist.com/posts/12610357/payson-arizona-ammo-for-sale---9mm-ammo

Edited by huggytree

A local guy who owns a shop said he might take the six cases and my 40 cal and my 5.56 softpoint stuff.and i even offered him two brand new M-4 marked carbines 3 digit numbered ones. he says might be able to use it all i said great take it all/

for his shop to sell.Sadly no normal anymore.

Do you think BLM and antifa will go away if Trump wins?

I think they kick it up Significantly more

If millions of mail in ballots get tossed out due to errors and that gives Trump the win I think they start shooting

Gun sales may go up Dramatically

Were not living in normal times.

Ya mean prices will drop i can buy a Colt 21 Thompson on the cheap like $10,000.00 count me in for 2 or 3...

We see this every election cycle. prices are what they are and people are not giving it away either. Guys who paid $5000 for a Thompson can they sell for $10000 sure. Why don't they? that would be nice heck they double the bucks. look it me making $50 whole bucks on a case of ammo...what a low life what a gouger, oh wait i am talking to Thompson collectors and shooters.

We need to protest high gun prices.

and ammo its not right!!

soon will trade Thompsons for food water and t.p. again.

Welcome to 2020

post-504-0-21564400-1602523699_thumb.jpg