Bulk Ammo Deals

I preordered 20 cases(1000 rd case)of .45 acp s&b. $297 shipped 2 months ago. They emailed me 10 cases coming but tracking shows 20 cases today.

Ive got 30 cases of 9mm s&b ordered too. $199 a case shipped. Waiting for that yet

Sportsmans guide has preorder on 9mm and .45 2 months ago. Also Winchester 9mm NATO and $250 a case shipped. I ordered tons of it just in case it would come in. A forum member got 3 cases of .45 at $297 a case a month ago from SG. This month its my turn

Ive never seen 500 round cases. When most people say case its 1000 rounds.

Yes the optics planet is preorder. But price is good for todays market. If Biden wins .37 a round 9mm might seem like a bargain for years to come. If ammo goes down Ill cancel the order. Cant lose

Edited by huggytree

So you just spent $10,000 on ammo you are the king i get guys around here with real dough they make 500 grand a year or more and i can't get them to buy a few cases of anything. And they only have a pallet of ammo in the garage now, they shoot M-60's and Thompsons and 40's and such.one guy has a 100000000 of 22 cal and he has a Ruger 22 and a American 180.his wife will have it for sale one day CHEEEEP!

After next year ammo might be somewhat Normal will pricing go back low Nope. why should it they proved people will pay just that lil more. RON K.

post-504-0-71466400-1602958181_thumb.jpg

Biden will not win.However if he did {why worry about ammo or guns anyhow} you will all be using it on daily shopping hauls.

I am old and don't fear what's next. because the chit is going to happen no matter what.

Those that fear this and that have really not lived at all. otherwise they would all know that.

Life is not for the Meek, If that is what you seek, Keep going traveler... many a adventure awaits you.

And many a Thompson gunner found out.

post-504-0-65869700-1603235568_thumb.jpg

optics planet has pre order 9mm Winchester for fair prices right now....not precovid, but better than anywhere else

biden wins keep the order

trump wins cancel it

Biden wins, you'll never get it.

Trump wins you won't get it until it drops below your price. There is no such thing as "ammo pre-order", it's more like email harvesting and list sales. I don't buy over $150/1000 and it will drop that low again at some point. I passed at $78/1000 and took the 223 and x39 since they were all priced the same and even only took a little of that since the truck was full of crates of 8mm at $90/1000. New surplus is being made every day, the only question is when it gets here? LOL

Thankfully I grabbed 1k+ of 9mm before all this went down. Not a ton but it'll do for now

That's like one or 2 trips to the range... :(

It's for my Glock, FNS 9 etc, so I just stick to low round count drills and do a bunch of indoor laser training/dry fire drills.

Andrew

Most companies i see now want payment if you order. So whats with this order 10 cases and let it sit till u want, Ammoman sg ammo brownells. midway and Prime.Or is it some outfit that has nothing in stock and you can wish it there?

I Sold off all the 380 32 cal 9mm and 50 cal. and done with it also sold off all the guns in that cal. so never have to revisit. 5.56. 45acp and 500 magnum will get me thru the coming. What was it again Zombie Apocalypse, Civil War, street fights, or revolt. or inerection?

that we are supposed to have after Nov. 3rd...

500 Magnum cost me nearly 2 bucks a round with shipping, However with seeing other prices now that's a bargain. RON K.

post-504-0-08556800-1603737152_thumb.jpg

80 cents in 2 places today for 45 acp.I feel not many will have those c drum dumps anymore. at 80 bucks a drop at the range. there won't be too many hey guys here dump a drum. look it me, Even guys with some dough to burn will have second thoughts.In fact those i met over the years never did that, too freaking cheap.They shot off other peoples ammo. and ran away to get a coffee when it was time to ammo up.That is why some had the money they never spent their own, Of course there are some who did .

{But not many}

i think it will be quiet at ranges in 2021. the new ammo buyers will be adding the bucks up.RON K.

post-504-0-22287100-1603751284_thumb.jpg

Im still shooting 1000 rounds every time I visit my range. Just shot FA for 2 hours yesterday. So much ammo I struggled to carry it all. But I am planning on cutting my shooting in 1/2 if biden wins. At least until I stock some more ammo. In case my current supply has to take me through 8 years of Biden Or perhaps a life time.

I felt like a big spender years ago when I stopped at the ammunition store and picked up a skid of mixed linked .50 bmg at 1.05 a round in what now is a $12 can. (OK I take that back the incendiary wasn't linked), no shipping, no sales tax. Regret now not taking a trailer? Bob had some killer deals!

Im still shooting 1000 rounds every time I visit my range. Just shot FA for 2 hours yesterday. So much ammo I struggled to carry it all. But I am planning on cutting my shooting in 1/2 if biden wins. At least until I stock some more ammo. In case my current supply has to take me through 8 years of Biden Or perhaps a life time.

If Biteme wins he will be replaced in 6 months by the swamp monsters. This is all about getting a radical like Harris in. Either way we as a country are screwed if the left takes over.

I would not think on a Thompson board i would see people talk about the flip side getting in office. No Thompsons for you if that happens or anything else Thompson guys are not any protected class when maniacs get in office. Yeah ask them how well it works in parts of Europe and Canada.They might as well play with Airsoft.[

so ya all better pray and hope for the best and think positive. And alternative out of this won't work. The good has to win.RON K.

I would not think on a Thompson board i would see people talk about the flip side getting in office. No Thompsons for you if that happens or anything else Thompson guys are not any protected class when maniacs get in office. Yeah ask them how well it works in parts of Europe and Canada.They might as well play with Airsoft.[

so ya all better pray and hope for the best and think positive. And alternative out of this won't work. The good has to win.RON K.

Oh no, there's plenty of Fudds on "our side" who think that they're only coming for other people's guns not theirs or that even if the left wins they don't really mean it when they say they're going to take or tax all the guns and ammo out of existence. De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt and the other side isn't the only one filled with useful idiots and buffoons.

I am glad its all gone on my end of things. i don't have anxiety or worry about losing hundreds of thousands or maybe a million plus in gun stuff.Since we probably are at a time it could really happen. Taxes, registration, nope take them away.Are they hurting anyone Nope.

they just want them gone. What is $200 buck tax when they piss away trillions. whats a few thousand class three holders. nota darn thing.

sadly we had to get to 2020 to see it all. NO FUDDS. Just poor unthinking selfish for them self nut sacks. Like another batch in Germany in 33 thru 40 they won't come for me.....

But why waste mere thought and typed words on it anyhow. A few listen and shuck ain't my world. Back to some good jazz and a War movie.Sand Pebbles McQueen said it right 'What the Hell Happened"

RON K.

post-504-0-09421900-1603817052_thumb.jpg

sadly we had to get to 2020 to see it all. NO FUDDS. Just poor unthinking selfish for them self nut sacks. Like another batch in Germany in 33 thru 40 they won't come for me.....

Where do you think the other side learned it from? Then they banished history and in a couple generations no one will see it coming or recall how it worked last time except those that are executing the plan. Gotta check rules for radicals to see what stage we're at to see how much time is left?