History Channel

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:15 AM

Thanks Sir mike. What a great way to start the day!

#22 giantpanda4

giantpanda4

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2086 posts
  • Interests:Mechanical toys - cars, instruments, and of course - guns. The 1921-28 thompsons are the epitomy of perfection for a mechanical device that fills all my interests!

Posted 04 November 2003 - 08:03 AM

Hey,

Watched mail call... and no one here yet caught that some of the video was of a 1928, and some of it was of an M1???
Still it was great! My wife says Gunny is a Bill Nye for Gun nuts! Love it!

By the way... rates of fire for the 1928 and M1 are the same, right?

#23 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 04 November 2003 - 03:58 PM

Thanks Sir Mike, it certainly added something warm and special to my day!! "Happiness is a warm gun," The Beatles. Have a great day and don't forget to vote!

#24 Bisley45

Bisley45

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, 1911's, Collect & Shoot Colt Pistols and Revolvers, American Civil War, anything that shoots

Posted 04 November 2003 - 08:49 PM

To be fairer we should limit the TSMG to a XXX box, I don't want to be on the receving end of any but I know what I'd want to lug with me even if it takes 3 men and a boy to lug ammunition for it.

BB