MY little collection picture

2 picture of my little thompson collection.

the gun is a dewatt, and the drum are also deactivated . It is the only thing we can have in canada but i still enjoy my little collection.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by audetnelson1

fully deactivated

barell drilled and a pin inserted in the chamber and weld.

barrel welded to the frame

upper and lower welded to prevent parts replacement

bolt face cut at 45 degres angle

fire pin removed

all trigger mecanism weld so the trigger don t move.

for the drum mecanism weld at rear with the clip and the cover is weld close to prevent the insert of any rounds.

That is a very nice collection. Thank-you for sharing.

The C Drum that you have. Was that the one that was briefly for sale on CGN?

Just a point for our American friends. You can still own live Thompsons in Canada.

You have to be Grandfathered since 1 Jan 1995, for Full Auto and Converted Auto.

Converted Auto (modified to Semi-Auto only) which I'm Grandfathered for.

yes it is the cgn drum. But when i received the drum i welded it close to prevent any ammunition to be load inside. now the mecanism is weld and the cover is also weld.

yes in canada it is possible to own live thompson but now it is impossible to own the license.. :( and i am to young to have the grandfather class

Edited by audetnelson1

I didn't think any machine gun was allowed in Canada- Converted Auto, that's a new term on me, does that mean you can own like a Kahr semi Thompson, legally, now ?

Nice display-

OCM

OCM, with the right licence you can own converted FA to SA, they weld the select fire lever permanently, some have internal parts modified also, the reason for welding the selector is to prevent changing parts, the problem is being able to own the converted firearm but there is no way to actually fire it anymore.

owner of fully auto gun in canada can t shoot them it is prohibited. and the gun must be stored in parts....

it is extremmelly ridiculous.

And with the new government that will be perhaps more restricted

her goal is to remove gun from canadian citizen hands.

Just to show you how it works in canada with gun.

The rcmp since many years allow citizen to own CZ858 and swiss arms green rifle. Many people own these gun and they are not cheap gun. Last years one day the rcmp change her mind and said ok now these gun are prohibited and you have XX month to return the gun to the rcmp without any $$$$$ compensation.

it is how it works in canada.

Edited by audetnelson1

And with the new government that will be perhaps more restricted

her goal is to remove gun from canadian citizen hands.

Just to show you how it works in canada with gun.

The rcmp since many years allow citizen to own CZ858 and swiss arms green rifle. Many people own these gun and they are not cheap gun. Last years one day the rcmp change her mind and said ok now these gun are prohibited and you have XX month to return the gun to the rcmp without any $$$$$ compensation.

it is how it works in canada.

And Canadian's put up with that? I'd like to see them try that in Texas.

Just a point for our American friends. You can still own live Thompsons in Canada.

You have to be Grandfathered since 1 Jan 1995, for Full Auto and Converted Auto.

I would have thought that you are "grandmothered", lol! Women licenced for class12.3 must be a very small club don't you think.

hey robert

canadian don t accpet that and no many thing to avoid this law petition... write letter to gouvernement. with a lot of pression and with the conservator party at the lead of the country we changed the law and canadian now can keep their gun.

BUT

with the new liberal party at the lead of the country thing will probably change.. liberal are fulll against firearms they want the citizen don t own any firearms. liberal are the creator of the big 1995 firearms law who prohibited many gun in canada and now they want to prohibit military firearms.

try to explain to you with my best in english. sorry for all the writting error.

Edited by audetnelson1

hey robert

canadian don t accpet that and no many thing to avoid this law petition... write letter to gouvernement. with a lot of pression and with the conservator party at the lead of the country we changed the law and canadian now can keep their gun.

BUT

with the new liberal party at the lead of the country thing will probably change.. liberal are fulll against firearms they want the citizen don t own any firearms. liberal are the creator of the big 1995 firearms law who prohibited many gun in canada and now they want to prohibit military firearms.

try to explain to you with my best in english. sorry for all the writting error.

Thank-you for the background information. Keep up the fight. We have our own problems down here, speaking of liberals, most notably, Barack Obama, who sounds like he would be right at home with the liberals in Canada.

Edited by Robert Henley

Ted Cruz left Canada to fire a live TSMG in Londonderry, New Hampshire.. He must have missed the Canadian cut-off

A friend of mine in the Canadian Army had a handful of converted machine guns. AR10, M1A1, AKM, MP44, etc. Had to apply for permission to shoot them. Not sure if he still has them. Lost touch with him after a debilitating injury in Afghanistan a few years back..

Waffen Und Bier,

Thanks for your service to our country. It's a shame people in many countries and some American States can't enjoy the sport of shooting. What has the world come to.

Frank

• Upvote 1