Suppressed Reising 50

Thought I would make a quick video of my M50 with Thompson Machine ISIS2 suppressor with a custom adapter they made me. Also installed a tall front Mauser sight from Brownells. The extra weight helps controlling the rifle during full auto firing.

Allen

• Like 1

Your neighbors never get disturbed much less know you are shooting from your porch.

Where did you get the brass catcher ? I need one of those badly !     since I reload my brass

Edited by fartsalot
I will never tell

On 2/4/2024 at 1:07 AM, fartsalot said:

Where did you get the brass catcher ? I need one of those badly !     since I reload my brass

Got the net off of ebay and picked up a used camera tripod. Bolt the net on. Adjust the height for the shooter with the net slightly tilted back. Found with the net straight some brass would bounce back out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/111526997604

Edited by Abody71

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2024 at 1:16 PM, Abody71 said:

Thought I would make a quick video of my M50 with Thompson Machine ISIS2 suppressor with a custom adapter they made me. Also installed a tall front Mauser sight from Brownells. The extra weight helps controlling the rifle during full auto firing.

Allen

IMG_0033.mov

My kind of man! Great video, and excellent looking can.

Tom Bowers has the VERS 7/8X24 adaptor to his cans, so the plan is to run his can which is smaller diameter and install the Mauser font sight as suggested by Abody71 in this thread. I had no gassing issues with the MK9 so I'll report later how this smaller diameter setup works.