Picture- Me And Y Thompson

Some of you on the board have met me or seen the video of my Thompson. I used to weight a little over 400 lbs. I now tip the scales at 200 lbs which is still a little heavy, but a closer to what I should be. It was all will-power...NO drugs or surgery.

If the board does close down (sigh! :( ), I just want to say thanks to everyone who offered me advice and help during my divorce (past two years.)

A friend wanted to see my Tommy, and he took a decent picture of me with it. You guys can now put a face with the name "Norm."

So in celebration of the Supreme Court's decision, here it is...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/mbsennett1/Picture1015c.jpg

Congrats on the weight loss. Hope it wasn't all from stress. I bet you feal like a new person. I myself lost 65 lbs in the past year and what a difference that made for my health. And you lost 200 lbs!!! wow. I remember your Vid you put out their for us to see, BIG difference. Just don't put it back on, that the hardest part I think.

Goob job Norm!!!! Nice to see a face to a name we talk with. God bless and take care!!!!!!

My gun is actually #15041. Thanks for the compliments on the gun.

See the post "We are closing the board"

Hopefully Frank and Nick will reconsider. In my opinion, they could remove the "SPONSOR" banner below the avatars. This may make people less likely to send the emails that Frank/Nick posted.

BTW, I am not saying that the guy that wrote the email does or does not have a legitimate complaint. I have been rubbed wrong a few times, but I try to just let it go.

Here hoping!

Nice Thompson. I have a question about the lettering; did you fill it in white, or did it come like that? When I bought my used WH 1928 TSMG, it had white lettering; PK fixed my WH and reblued the gun, and I haven't filled in the lettering again.

Were there any historical TSMG's with white lettering?

Nice Thompson. I have a question about the lettering; did you fill it in white, or did it come like that? When I bought my used WH 1928 TSMG, it had white lettering; PK fixed my WH and reblued the gun, and I haven't filled in the lettering again.

Were there any historical TSMG's with white lettering?

I filled in the white lettering myself.

Norm:

Great picture of the Thompson! Fill in your own joke here about Norm's mug!

With a Thompson like the one you have, have you ever considered doing WWII reenacting? We who do GI (and Soviet) need more full-autos to hold back the Germans!

Jay

Norm,

Special congratulations on the weight campaign. And you did it the right way, on your own. If only a few million other people had the courage and determination, and could understand that it is possible. I didn't say "easy". I shed about 30 pounds a year or so ago, and even that was not easy. It takes hard-nosed self discipline to KEEP that weight off, but saving your own life is good motivation.

Another motivating factor is walking through Wal-Mart a couple times a week, and watching the mid-twenties crowd gliding around on their electric carts...loading up with more high calory junk food. Funny thing. I never see any of them who have made it to their sixties.

Who is that guy!!!? Not the Norm I knew.

Good job! Keep it up.

Mike,

Quite a difference. I lost the 200 lbs in only about 10 months (beleive it or not.) B) Not bad for a 40 year old guy- MAN! 40! :(

Norm

But it is the best pizza in the state, and they have cold, cold beer.

Mmmmm.... Pizza and buckets of ice cold beer..... yummmmmm.....

http://bobcrews.homestead.com/files/Homer__Big__URL.gif

Edited by Z3BigDaddy

Hey Norm, is that the "Buzz Saw" you are holding? I cannot believe you were 400 pounds! Your weight loss is incredible. Good for you on the improvement of your health and your long road recovery from your personal life. I still cannot believe how you were treated and our prayers were always for you. It appears our prayers were answered ten times over. Now you can find yourself a "hot babe" to hold that Thompson. And please do not forget to show us the pics! Good for YOU!

Hey Norm, is that the "Buzz Saw" you are holding? I cannot believe you were 400 pounds! Your weight loss is incredible. Good for you on the improvement of your health and your long road recovery from your personal life. I still cannot believe how you were treated and our prayers were always for you. It appears our prayers were answered ten times over. Now you can find yourself a "hot babe" to hold that Thompson. And please do not forget to show us the pics! Good for YOU!

...and preferably not one whose interests lean toward green cards and access to bank accounts. ;) You don't need to be bruised anymore, now that life is looking better and longer.

Yes it is the buzz-saw. At 950 rounds per minute, it gobbles up the ammo qucickly!