Wh 1928 On Sturm. Wow

I'm having a few hiccups. What an exclusive club we are in!!

***$100 FREE LUNCH to Buddy for EACH firearm SOLD***

I'm listing these for a customer who's downsizing his collection and
doesn't have the time or patience to do the internet thing.

Both currently on Form 4s in Nevada - prices INCLUDE first transfer.

Nice clean West Hurly Auto Ordnance 1928 Thompson. (6) stick mags,
(1) 50-rd drum, FBI hard case. Great function with no hiccups.

&

American Arms Int. AM180 (tuned by E&L). Load of accessories which
include (2) barrels (one with raised E&L sights), (2) 177-rd steel
drums, (1) 165-rd lexan drum, (1) 275-rd lexan drum, (2) winders,
nice soft case. Also runs without any hiccups - great fun to shoot.

Both $18500 freight paid to your FFL.

Please email to reserve. Credit cards add 1.6% for lost cash discount.

Pics available, but will take a day or two (hafta borrow a camera).

Thanks!

M-G-Kelly

At least that is how the ad should have read for the WH before the dealer built in his 40% "Soylent Green" world mark up.

Like I said before....askin` is one thing and gettin` is a whole nuther ball game!... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I turned down a WH 28 for $9500 in May of last year and bought a Bridgeport because of the C&R status. My only regret is that I didn't buy them both.

I just can't believe these keep going higher and higher. It's gotta stop somewhere...............does'nt it?

...these keep going higher and higher. It's gotta stop somewhere...............does'nt it?

Colt TSMGs and WW2 TSMGs will always hve value for their history.

There only two things that will halt the price increase of WH Thompsons (or any machinegun that could be made today) from climbing.

Either...

1. The 1986 ban is lifted, or....

2. The government outlaws the transfer of all machineguns (registered before 05/19/86 or not) and they can no longer be sold to private owners. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Let's hope that it number one that occurs! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif

The government outlaws the transfer of all machineguns (registered before 05/19/86 or not) and they can no longer be sold to private owners.

Could happen afterall. Many remarked the '86 ban wouldn't happen. It did, as did the '89 Import Ban, and the '94 AWBan, which luckily expired.

I seriously doubt the '86 MG Law will be lifted. And I doubt there will be another Amnesty. If anything, I believe Norm has it right, but it won't be just limited to

have some gold, silver, and cash,and just a few good gun's you shoot,for the next five year's.....$25,000 to 50,000.00 thompson's....ain't gonna fuel the stomach's and fuel tank's in the future....

and pricey m.g.'s will be the last thing people will want...

we are less then 1% of the population....

see if all in five year's it all come's to a screamin halt...the iron's are in the work's now...clock's are tickin!!! wink!

take care,ron

Always figure the NFA items were 97.5% to shoot and then if really wanted to try and talk youself into getting one more (as if that is hard for anyone here ... except the one more part http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif could then figure the total of your NFA items as high risk savings (i.e. few percent to 5% of your total net value).

But buy that figuring I have to get ride of the HK sears from years ago .... when they were the cost of few cases of ammo ..... back to getting what I and the son like shooting.

Several of you make some interesting thoughts of how MG investment is at the whim of the politicians. Rather than to get off topic here, I will post another thread on this.