Kahr C-Drum Serial Number Information For Pinned Post

But Bug doesn't it seem odd for the drum to have been patented before the darn Colt TSMG's??

Also it appears obvious this must be a Kahr drum with the serial number 1000 higher than the first ones mentioned here.

Are they marked anywhere to know better.

Edited by OldFalGuy

The nine patents on the Colt run from March 1915 to December 1920. The very late Colts (14,500>) have 3 additional Jan,Feb1922 dates.

OldFalGuy, your C-Drum #1266 is a West Hurley drum produced in 1985. WH C-Drums didn't have any zero prefixes before the serial number unless the number was below 1 thousand. I don't own any of the recent Kahr C-Drums but as I understand it, all of their their serial numbers have zero prefixes.

Mike Hammer

I have just acquired C drum 202 the 3rd c drum made by Kahr numbered front and back. Tuned up by Merle

GUTTERRATT,

I'm just now catching up on this thread...What is the exact serial number for #202? Is is "202," or "000202?" I want to make sure I don't make any assumptions.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

I have just acquired C drum 202 the 3rd c drum made by Kahr numbered front and back. Tuned up by Merle

GUTTERRATT,

I'm just now catching up on this thread...What is the exact serial number for #202? Is is "202," or "000202?" I want to make sure I don't make any assumptions.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Dave it's# 000202 Edited by GUTTERRATT

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw new Kahr C drum No. 5976 (with box) for sale at the Ohio Gun Collectors Association meeting yesterday. The serial number was on the body only. The price was $600 out the door. I have the Ohio sellers name and telephone number. If interested, send me a Private Message. The seller is a Class Three dealer.