Doug Richardson Update

Posted by Bob Bower

Most of you know that Dougs posts are put up by Dougs wife Madeline (MKW) as Doug

is not able to use a computer on account of his poor vision.

I am posting this at Dougs request. Madeline is very ill due to severe complications

following back surgery. She is hospitalized and is receiving constant care. Doug is with her

every day.

Doug wanted me to post this so those in the Thompson community would know why

he has not been available. He does not know when or if things will return to normal.

My thoughts and prayers are with Madeline and Doug. Doug is a good friend

and those of you who have met Madeline know that she is a wonderful lady.

Bob

• Upvote 3

Posted by Bob Bower

Most of you know that Dougs posts are put up by Dougs wife Madeline (MKW) as Doug

is not able to use a computer on account of his poor vision.

I am posting this at Dougs request. Madeline is very ill due to severe complications

following back surgery. She is hospitalized and is receiving constant care. Doug is with her

every day.

Doug wanted me to post this so those in the Thompson community would know why

he has not been available. He does not know when or if things will return to normal.

My thoughts and prayers are with Madeline and Doug. Doug is a good friend

and those of you who have met Madeline know that she is a wonderful lady.

Bob

Bob,

That is sad news, earlier this year I had correspondence with Doug, through Madeline.

Let us hope she has a speedy recovery and please pass on my regards next time you are in contract with Doug, I enjoyed reading his books he sent me.

Richard

Bob,

Thanks for posting about Doug and Madeline. Both are important members of the Thompson Community. I am certain our prayers will comfort them in this time of need.

Tom

Sorry to hear this! Doug has helped me many times and has been a major part of my Thompson education. I know he has had many challenges of late. Hope and prayers to both Doug and Madeline.