Richardson Pivot Plate Tools available

Finally got around to getting these made. Doug's "T"  shaped pivot plate tool.

Used to retract the short and long legs of the pivot plate clear of the safety and

rocker pivot so they can be easily removed. $30 postpaid. Cash, check, or money

order made out to Robert Bower. Mail to: Phila Ordnance, 222 Roesch Ave., Oreland,

PA 19075.

IMG_4904.JPG

IMG_4905.JPG

• Like 1

Doug's Pivot Plate Tools were just polished at the end. These are great tools, well worth the above price. I am surprised these tools are available again. I would not let this opportunity go by without getting one. 30 bucks for any quality product in the Thompson world is a steal. Thanks for all you do Bob. 

• Like 1

Bob,

I would like to get one also.  I'd like to wrap it up into my payment for the work you are doing on my compensators if possible.  Please let me know if we can do that.  If you would prefer I can also send you a separate payment.  Just let me know how you would like me to proceed.

Gene

Today I mailed all of the orders I have so far. If you see your zip code, your tool was mailed today.

If you do not see your zip code it is because I have not received your order yet.

31548  24019  45102 59701  48135  54342  20165  85750 22485 

Bob