TCA 2024 Show and Shoot

Its that time again already, time for the Thompson Collectors Association 2024 Show and Shoot held on April 26-27 at Tusco Rifle Club.  The show will be on Friday, April 26th and the shoot will be on Saturday, April 27th.  You will be able to shoot on the 26th for fun if you wish, as long as a club represenative is on the range to keep an eye on things for liability reasons.  Here is the following information for your 5320.20 if you need to file one:

Tusco Rifle Club

2132 Midvale Mine Road

Dennison Ohio 44663

There are hotel rooms blocked off at the Hampton Inn located in New Philadelphia, which is only 10 minutes drive from the range.  Any questions, feel free to contact me and I will get you the information you need.  

Edited by Got Uzi
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a great event for all Thompson enthusiasts. We are very fortunate to have two Thompson associations so many of us can meet at least twice yearly and have fun. There will be a lot of knowledgeable members at this show to answer all your questions. The contacts you make will be invaluable as you look for that perfect Thompson submachine gun. There may even be a Thompson or two for sale. I know there will be parts for sale. Each year is different. And if you like shooting your Thompson, the Saturday events set up by Got Uzi and the TUSCO members are second to none. I suggest 400 to 500 rounds of ammunition. You paid that $200 tax to have fun...the TCA Show & Shoot will insure you get your money's worth. 

If your schedule is uncertain and it may be a last-minute decision, contact bt3_guns, above, and ask about paying at the door.  TCA stands for personalized service to its members.  

If it is not too late, come to the TCA Show & Shoot for a great weekend of Thompson fun. I am sure Bill and John will allow all Board members to join TCA and pay at the door. Mention my name and I will be the first to welcome you.  Me, I am going to give my Merle kit a good workout!

DSC_0180 CROP CB LT Yellow.jpg

• Like 1