Boards Open Again

This is the latest and greatest version of the boards that the company offers. It will probably look and feel a little different put all of the core features are the same. Sorry they were down for as long as they were. I had to figure out what the problem was and decide the best option, then impliment it.

If you have any problems let me know, there are a ton more controls on this version and I am still trying to figure out the best settings for each so everyone can continue to post with little problems arising.

Have fun, thanks again for your patience!!!

Nick--

Looks like a lot of options. Thanks for the improvements. Let me now try the smiley faces as a test: :rolleyes:

It would only let me do one emotion at a time, but that's ok.

Edited by Sgt

Thanks guys, there are a lot of back end options that i need to go through to make sure everything is working correctly and the proper permissions are in place. It should look mostly the same, but there are a lot of new features.. have fun, and sorry if the boards being down depleted your ammo supplies!!

WHOO-HOO! The board has a spell checker now! :rolleyes:

Just download the ieSpell program when promoted.

Edited by Norm

Ok Nick, I have to ask....

What does the "Warn 0%" under my avatar mean?

Is this visual scale of how many warnings we have and how naughty we have been?

Do we get a surprise when we reach 100%?! :rolleyes:

Norm

just got back from gun show and pop on the net and BAM tommygun's is back!!!i'm glad since in a few more day's i'd be out of money buying stuff while the board was down..thanks Nick the lounge is open for bizz....Ron

and i like the new mod control's, warning sign's, stop sign's and do not pass go do not collect $200.00 that will keep me busy. less time on the street.

just got back from gun show and pop on the net and BAM tommygun's is back!!!i'm glad since in a few more day's i'd be out of money buying stuff while the board was down..thanks Nick the lounge is open for bizz....Ron

You ain't kidding. My bamboo budget is shot for the rest of the year! :blink:

It's nice to be home.

Was worried for a while that the board might not get back together but Nick must know a hell of a lot more about computers than I do! Anyway gave me time to do a cartridge conversion on my 1858 Remington, real sweet, renewing my interest in the old west. Anybody seen 3:10 to Yuma?

Mike Hammer