All Things Swedish K (slings, accessories, and more)

7 hours ago, armfeldt said:

Beautiful! I see you're all set with the m/45C shroud as well. That's an excellent look! Do you have the m/1914 bayonet as well? Or perhaps the more fearsome m/1915. :)

I do my friend. For others out there, Armfeldt is legit.  Get his "K" stuff while you can!

Scott

19 hours ago, Rekraps said:

I do my friend. For others out there, Armfeldt is legit.  Get his "K" stuff while you can!

Scott

Thank you for those kind words Scott. Slings used to be available but slowly and surely they seem to have dried up. I have a couple of them but I'm not parting with them for the time being. 

Mine too, only six days from Sweden to Alabama,  the USPS should be so efficient locally. Packing was superb, and the parts just as described,  very fair pricing too.

37 minutes ago, BillinBama said:

Mine too, only six days from Sweden to Alabama,  the USPS should be so efficient locally. Packing was superb, and the parts just as described,  very fair pricing too.

I hope you bought the extractor/retainin clip & spring. It won't be long until there are no more!

On 9/9/2023 at 10:45 AM, armfeldt said:

Just thought I'd share these. The difference in length between the two bayonet versions for the m/45 is quite clear in this photo. :)

spacer.png

I have the top one, with scabbard and frog. what is the bottom one used for? Ceremonies? 

2 hours ago, Rekraps said:

I have the top one, with scabbard and frog. what is the bottom one used for? Ceremonies? 

No, really big Russians!

6 hours ago, Rekraps said:

The shorter one is army and the longer one is the navy model. m/1914 and M/1915 respectively. Their use on the m/45 was an afterthought. It came about from UN service in the Kongo where a blade gave more respect than the m/45 itself. 

18 hours ago, armfeldt said:

The shorter one is army and the longer one is the navy model. m/1914 and M/1915 respectively. Their use on the m/45 was an afterthought. It came about from UN service in the Kongo where a blade gave more respect than the m/45 itself. 

Very cool.