TCA 2024 Show and Shoot

I finished unloading the truck and now the long task of getting everything put away, clean guns, and oil mags....plus find places for new items that I acquired at the show.....like the M1 transit chest Roger was gracious enough to allow me to make my own and be the care taker of.  Now I wanted to have some fun, I can show up at the range with a chest full of M1's 🙂

If anyone found this on the range I would appreciate it back. The guy I was with says he did not remember to grab it, found out today when I unloaded the truck. 

Hopefully some grabbed it or turned into Tusco. I will pay postage back or I will be at Tracie's in August. 

20201218_185141.thumb.jpg.266330e47fef5b52c421b33436526cce.jpg

2 hours ago, 68coupe said:

Dan K, Did you find your mag loader? I remember when they were being offered, and I didn't have the cash to get one.

V/R Karl

No, I have not. I am hoping someone picked up for safe keeping or someone from Tusco has it. It was a gift from my wife the first Christmas I had my Thompson.

2 hours ago, Dan K said:

It was a gift from my wife the first Christmas I had my Thompson.

Wow! Super nice gift! I sure hope you recover it.

Great pics. I watched a movie with Sinatra last night {Suddenly} it has a G-43 German as the assassins rifle.WHAT LOOKS LIKE A 20 ROUND MAG. but has some Thompson action in it.Sterling Hayden > Godfather fame says  GET THE THOMPSONS...I am sure you you guys have scene it and checked it out. only have watched it twice in 50 years.paid more attention this time to the Thompsons.i AM SURE THIS IS A POSTER SOMEPLACE.  

2 hours ago, colt21a said:

Great pics. I watched a movie with Sinatra last night {Suddenly} it has a G-43 German as the assassins rifle.WHAT LOOKS LIKE A 20 ROUND MAG. but has some Thompson action in it.Sterling Hayden > Godfather fame says  GET THE THOMPSONS...I am sure you you guys have scene it and checked it out. only have watched it twice in 50 years.paid more attention this time to the Thompsons.i AM SURE THIS IS A POSTER SOMEPLACE.  

Kind of an odd choice for a sniper rifle, but hey, it's the movies.

full_suddenly.jpg

I had to miss out this year due to some family obligations, but I am really hoping to make it there next year or in the near future. It looks like a wonderful time!