Sellier&Bellot 45APC ammo deal

Palemetto State Armory , Columbia, SC has a deal on S&B 45APC FMG at 13.99 per box of 50, plus shipping, no tax unless you live in South Carolina. All credit cards accepted. I ordered some and items were delivered in 4 days

Unless the price has dropped since I ordered a couple weeks ago. 2,000 rounds to Louisiana ended up being 31.7 cents per round delivered.

1000 rounds was 31.6 cents delivered to Minnesota, as of today.

Not selling the Dillon yet, but getting closer.

They are sold out of quantity amounts. It will let me buy one box at a time, plus $8.22 per box shipping. Anything more, it said sold out of that quantity.

Edited by full auto 45

Chuck,

When I was a "serious" bulls eye target shooter Fiocchi was considered the best ammo we could obtain. That was a long time ago but I am still a fan of the Fiocchi brand. At that price I'd buy at least twenty boxes.

Prices on many common calibers of ammunition are as good as I've seen them in a long time. I'm currently stocking up because ammo doesn't spoil and ammo prices could easily jump substantially given our current political climate.

I second that Gunslinger. Always invest in precious metals: Gold, Silver, and Lead :-)

1,000 rds of Fiocchi .45ACP goodness ordered for my incoming 1921...

Edit:

Ammo just came in today.

The shipping box by Fiocchi was pretty beat up, all taped up prior to shipping, the cardboard is mushy soft and filthy dirty from the grunge in the truck, and the individual boxes and plastic trays inside seem to have had some really rough UPS handling, a lot of the boxes are torn up, but the ammo looks good... great price.

The FMJ bullets look to be brass jacketed, non-magnetic.

The headstamp is G.F.L. as it should be for Fiocchi.

Edited by m60mgman

• 2 weeks later...

Follow-up on this ammo.

I fired off less than 2 boxes of this ammo.

1 round of these would not go off, despite being re-chambered 3 or 4 times in a MAC-10.

The primer had a good dent.

I pulled the bullet.

There is about 5.6 gr of square cut flake powder in there.

I tried to hit the empty case primer in an XD-S 3 more times, no go.

I de-capped the case and smashed the primer with a big hammer and it popped so there would be no live primer material in the trash.

I primed the empty case using a CCI LPP, poured the powder back into the case and reseated the bullet.

Hopefully this round isn't representative of the rest of my case!

Let us know how everything works your next time out. I am surprised. I never thought of Fiocchi as a cheap brand. My 500 rounds or 10 boxes were shrink wrapped in lots of three and four, were professionally packed in a hardy box and look ready to put on a retail shelf.

i just received a 1000 round order of the S&B sale ammo.After the very expensive freight charge to the west the good deal was not that great.What is more important was the shipping was atrocious. The ammo was placed in a box that was easily twice the size it needed to be without any packaging material(peanuts,bubble wrap,newspaper,NADA) and the condition of the fifty rounds boxes horrible. Three boxes imploded with loose rounds rolling around in a flimsy heavy box secured with dollar store tape. I can only imagine submitting a damage claim to UPS. As far as ammo,three clips fired through my government at the bull pine in my back yard produced good accuracy and no squibs.